IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is now open. Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) & Turkey Scholarship have Joint Scholarship Program for All Nationality holders across the world. Applicants with Any Academic Background are eligible for this IsDB Scholarship Program. Undergraduate Study, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs free of cost.
This Scholarship will be Provided to Successful candidates in the most reputable universities in Turkey, effective September 2021. A Wide Range of Subjects, Fields and Majors are available to Study. No Application Fee Required. This Scholarship is Different from the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 which closed on 20th February 2021
This One is a Joint Scholarship by IsDB and Turkey Scholarship. All participants from different countries are eligible to apply. The Courses are taught in English For International Students. The Scholarship will cover all Expenses including Tuition Fees, Living Allowance, Accommodation, Health Insurance, and Round-Trip Air-Ticket. More Detailed information about the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is given below:
IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
What About the Duration of Scholarship?
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
- Master Scholarship: 2 years
- PhD. Scholarship: 4 years
IsDB Scholarship Benefits
IsDB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program. Turkey Education Ministry has announced various scholarships last year. This year they have announced this one:
- University Placement
- Monthly Stipend of 1800TL for Undergraduate Program
- Monthly Stipend of 2100TL for Master’s Program
- A stipend of 2600 TL for a Ph.D. Program
- Full Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare Ticket
- One Year Turkish Language Course
List of Courses
- Art History
- Astronomy, Physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Agriculture Economy
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations and Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies and Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, and Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special Education
- Citizens of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Undergraduate, completed approximately 12 years of education with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a good grade in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, have a Master’s degree in a relevant field with good grades.
- For the Post Doc, have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Being medically fit
Which National Holders are Eligible?
Participants from the Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
The Last Date to apply for the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is 15th April 2021
|15th March 2021||The Scholarship Portal opens for applications|
|15th April 2021||Deadline for the Applications|
|April-May 2021||Review of Applications|
|June-July 2021||Interviews for short-listed Applicants|
|August 2021||Announcement of Results|
|September 2021||Students’ Onboarding (Visa and Travel to Turkey)|
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for this Scholarship Program. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the IsDB Turkish Burslari Scholarship.