A great opportunity for those who are looking for a fully-funded internship in Japan. OIST Internship in Japan 2021-2022 is offering internships to students from all over the world. IELTS./TOEFL is not required for OIST paid internship program 2021 and one of the best international internships in Japan.
This international research internship in Japan is a fully-funded opportunity for students. Candidates will get diverse options to pursue their research experience. Interns will be working under the research professors and contribute to their research projects.
The duration of the Japanese research internship is 2 to 6 months. The internship is announced twice a year and candidates can apply according to their feasibility. The selection process is highly competitive and entirely depends on the applicant’s academic background, passion for research, and available funding.
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology internship is a paid internship program. There is no application fee for this internship program. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
OIST Internship in Japan 2021-22:
- OIST Graduate School
- 2-6 months
OIST Internship Research Areas:
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Continuum Physics
- Igor Goryanin Biological Systems
- Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Organic Optoelectronics
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions for Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Numerical simulations of laminar and turbulent complex flow.
- Marine Climate Change
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive Neurorobotics
- Shocks, Solitons, and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Cell Signalling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
OIST Japan Internship Benefits:
- Living Allowance will be provided to the students at 2,400 JPY per day (weekends excluded)
- Round-trip travel will be provided to Research Interns.
- Research Interns will get support for housing, local registration visa acquisition, and insurance procedures.
Eligibility Criteria of OIST Research Internship 2021:
- All excellent and talented students pursuing an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in universities, colleges, or vocational schools either in Japan or overseas are encouraged to apply.
- Recent graduates can also apply.
- Candidates enrolled in an eligible university, or college program should have approval from their home institution.
- The selection process is highly competitive and will consider the applicants who are either recent graduates or in the final 2 years of the degree program.
- For the candidates holding highly-developed skills in research, an additional position for the internship will be considered.
How to Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2021?
- The candidates would submit their applications via an online portal.
- After the complete submission of the application, candidates would receive an auto-notification via email.
- Applications would be evaluated and screened throughout the application period.
- After 3 months of the application deadline, notification of selection will be received by the successful candidate.
- After the final selection for an internship, candidates would cooperate for the completion of logistics on time in order to begin the internship.
Required Documents for OIST International Internship 2021:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet
- Personal Statement
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letter
- ID Photo
- The application deadline for the OIST Internship in Japan 2021-22 is April 15, 2020.