The University of Plymouth Scholarship UK will be offered Automatically. This Scholarship is available to the Study Master Degree Program. The following Scholarships are being offered by the University of Plymouth to Study in the UK:
- Plymouth University Postgraduate International Student Scholarship
- Plymouth University International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- School of Psychology – International Postgraduate Platinum Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for one of our international scholarships the you must:
- be an international student and / or have been classified as an international student for fee purposes
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Plymouth
- be a full-time, University of Plymouth campus-based student.
- be self-funded.
you will not be eligible to apply if:
- you are studying at a partner institution, by distance learning, TNE or part-time
- you are sponsored by an official government or company scheme,
- you are a University of Plymouth International College (UPIC) preparatory program student (you will be eligible to apply for scholarships for your University of Plymouth degree).
- If you are an Integrated Masters Student (MEng; MChem etc) and you are not eligible for postgraduate scholarships.
Students are only entitled to be awarded one University of Plymouth scholarship for the highest value in any given academic year.
Unless specified, scholarships will be awarded for the first year of study only. Students repeating modules / stages on an existing course or starting again as a first year on a new course will not be eligible.
Eligibility criteria and exclusions apply to each scholarship category and are subject to review.Any changes will be communicated to all enquirers and applicants giving due notice of such changes and published information amended. Any changes will apply to the entire cohort during the relevant academic period.
What happens next?
- Any offer of a scholarship will only be made once the University of Plymouth has confirmation that qualifications meet the eligibility criteria. We will confirm the award once all the conditions of the course offer have been met and the deposit has been received. At this point we will issue an unconditional offer letter and CAS number and will confirm to the UKVI the amount of fees to be paid.
- For scholarships that require an application, successful applicants will typically be notified of the outcome within 20 working days of the published deadline.
- If an applicant is not successful in obtaining the scholarship they have applied for, an alternative scholarship offer can be recommended as appropriate.
- The decision on the scholarship panel is final.
- Students may be requested to submit additional documentation in support of their scholarship application.
Please be aware of the following
- Students are only entitled to be awarded one UoP scholarship for the highest value in any given academic year.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of criteria as defined within each scholarship category and will not be means tested.
- Eligibility criteria and exclusions apply to each scholarship category and are subject to review
- Some scholarships are awarded automatically if the conditions are met by the applicant, without the need for a separate scholarship application form to be completed.
- Entrants will only be eligible for a scholarship based on their year of entry. Scholarship awards can be deferred within an academic year, i.e. from September to January, but not to the following academic year.
- Where a scholarship application is required, equal consideration will be given to all eligible applications provided the application is received before the published deadline. Applications for scholarships received after the published deadlines will not normally be considered.
- The scholarship application process is set out on the relevant pages of the website.