Over the years, Italy has become an ideal place for higher education and today we are going to inform you that you can also get the privilege to study there. By applying to the University of Calabria Scholarships for foreign students 2021-22 in Italy, you can avail yourself of the opportunity to study on a fully-funded scholarship in Italy. Scholars would get significant experience in the international community.
The University of Calabria is among the top universities in Europe. Apart from campus life, Italy itself is enriched with old cities, passionate people, beautiful natural views, and fantastic cuisine. Such an environment motivates a person to explore beyond the walls of the classroom.
Other than that, students coming from European countries will not need a visa to study in Italy. And if we talk about part-time jobs, those are also accessible for students. There are more than 32,000 overseas students in Italy who are currently getting professional education.
The University of Calabria is offering scholarships to international students for master’s degree level. There are up to 120 English-taught Master’s scholarship awards. Moreover, this scholarship would cover university fees, stipends, accommodation expenses, and meal access on the university campus. An applicant can only apply for the one-degree course.
University of Calabria Scholarships 2021-22 in Italy:
- University of Calabria
- University of Calabria
- One-Tier Degree Courses
- Master’s Degree Program
- One-Tier Degree Courses-5 years (Master’s Program)
- Master’s Degree Program-2 years
No. of International Scholarships:
Eligibility Criteria of University of Calabria Scholarships in Italy:
- All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- A candidate would be prioritized on the basis of academic records.
- A candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must be in good health.
Benefits of University of Calabria Scholarships 2021-22 in Italy:
- A University fee of up to € 1.000,00 will be covered.
- Accommodation expenses will be covered in the scholarship.
- A meal allowance of up to € 6.000,00 will be provided.
- A stipend of up to € 1.700,00 will be provided.
How to Apply for University of Calabria Scholarships in Italy?
- A candidate must register himself on the official website.
- After getting access to the application form, a candidate should choose the degree program for admission.
After completing the application form, the candidate should upload the following documents.
- Scanned copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- University Transcript
- Italian language certificate (in the case of possession)
- English language certificate (in the case of possession)
- Other useful documents
- All interested candidates can apply until 14th May 2021.