CERN 120 Internships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the CERN 120 Internships 2022 in Switzerland. All International Students from CERN member countries are eligible to apply for CERN Internship in Switzerland 2021-2022. CERN Internship Program is a Fully Funded Internship in Geneva for Undergraduate or Master Students. Applicants can apply for the CERN Technical Student Program. These are the Short Internship programs.
A lot of internship fields are offered by CERN to Bachelors and Graduate students to spend their Summer in Switzerland. There is No Need of IELTS or TOFEL to apply for the CERN Short Internship Programs. The internship duration is 4 to 12 months. CERN will select 120 Students for this internship from around the world. Selected applicants will learn more in diverse environment.
You may also be interested in List of Valid Tuition-Free Scholarships in the US For International Students.
CERN 120 Internships 2022 Details:
- Offered by: CERN
- Duration: 4 to 12 Months
- No. of awards: 120
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 11 October 2021.
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
CERN 120 Internships 2022 in Switzerland is a Full Free program in Geneva, Switzerland for international aspirants. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- A contract of association of 4 to 12 months to work on a Technical Project.
- A 3305 Swiss Francs Allowance Per Month will be given.
- A Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to & From Geneva.
- Health Insurance Scheme.
- Assistance to Find Accommodation.
- 2 to 5 Days of Paid Leave Per Month.
About CERN Swiss Internship
If you are an Undergraduate OR Graduate Student in Applied Physics, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, General or Civil Engineering, IT, Mathematics, and Robotics, Material and Surface Science, Mechanical Engineering.
List of Available Fields:
- Applied Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- General or Civil Engineering
- Material and Surface Science
- Applicant must be national of any CERN Member or Associate Member State to be eligible for Internship.
- You have completed at least 18 months of your Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
You will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV. Check Quick Ways Students Can Add Transferable Skills in a Résumé.?
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory.
The last date to Apply for the CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2021-2022 is 11th October 2021. Apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for CERN 120 Internships?
There is an Online Application to apply for the CERN Internships. There is an easy process to apply. Just visit the given below link and select your desired internship. After that you will get the application form.