Merit Awards for International Students at Samford University, USA:
Give yourself an edge in this competitive world with the help of Samford University’s Merit Awards. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.The award is targeted to assist talented students who want to earn undergraduate-level education at Samford University. The awards are designed to recognize high achievement in academics, service, or community engagement.
Founded as Howard College, Samford University is a private Christian university in Homewood, Alabama. Samford University describes itself as the 87th oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.
Why study at Samford University? Their mission is to equip students and alumni with tools for effective decision making, goal setting, and personal development, direct individuals to resources for vocational exploration and professional development, and connect the Samford community with employers and career opportunities.Application Deadline: December 1
- University or Organization: Samford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All freshman merit awards are guaranteed for 8 semesters or until notification of degree completion (graduation), whichever comes first.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for programmes , you must have an online Samford account. If you’ve started your Samford/Common App admission application, you can apply for programmes using the same login information.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Official government documentation (passport, visa)
- Documentation for financial support (bank statement, minimum balance $42,120)
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Official high school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency tests:
- TOEFL/TOEFL iBT (Test Code 1302). Competitive admission will be offered to students with the following minimum scores: iBT: 90 or Paper: 575
- IELTS: Favorable admission will be offered to students with a minimum score of 6.5.
Samford University will provide educational funds for students in the USA.