The Dalhousie University has organized the Dr. P. Anthony Johnstone Memorial Bursary program for Canadian or international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational award is open to outstanding Canadian or international students who want to undertake a master’s or doctoral degree at the Faculty of Graduate Studies. A bursary of at least $2,000 will be awarded at each competition.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for international students to get a degree in Canada with the award amount of $2,000 per year.
Dalhousie University is a public research university ranked 317th in Best Global Universities. Its mission is to lift the intellectual, social, and economic vitality of our local, national, and global communities.
Why choose to study at Dalhousie University? Dalhousie University showcases an institution-wide commitment to a world-class student experience, interdisciplinary collaboration, and mutual respect and inclusion in all aspects of our academic, research, and civic priorities.
Application Deadline: Students are requested to submit their applications before March 15 and October 31 annually
- University or Organization: Dalhousie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s or doctoral
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian or international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian or international students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s or doctoral degree in humanities or social sciences offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a humanities or social sciences degree program and be interested in social justice and human rights.
- You must have satisfactory academic standing and a demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admitted to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a letter outlining their involvement in social justice and human rights initiatives will also need to be included.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Dalhousie graduate programs require students to have a high level of English language proficiency to be successful. To ensure you possess the language skills necessary to thrive, we ask all students who speak English as an additional language to demonstrate their abilities through a language competency test.
Successful winners of this scholarship will receive $2,000 at Dalhousie University in Canada.