Heinrich Böll Stiftung is delighted to declare the opening of applications for the 2023/2024
Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships to roughly 1400 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral learners of all ethnicities.
The scholarship intends to support learners with outstanding educational histories who hope to study in Germany to register for their studies in a qualified institution of higher learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heinrich Böll Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): German universities
Scholarship Worth: Not stipulated
Number of Awards: 1400
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Ethnicity: International Students
You May Like: KAAD International Scholarship in Germany 2023/24 (Fully-Funded)
Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships, inquisitive
candidates are to fulfill the subsequent standards:
- Candidates must be a multinational learners with satisfactory educational credentials
- Must illustrate persuasive justifications for applying to the Heinrich Boll Foundation for a
- Must have acquired applicable credentials needed for admission into a German institution of higher learning.
- Be inclined to accept the rules and regulations governing the conduct of learners in a German university.
- Ascertain incredible interpersonal aptitudes.
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2023 are to finish an online application by the application ending date. Recipients are to enlist for the online application portal and provide the demanded information in the online application.
Candidates are to present the ensuing documents alongside their application:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation letter for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- An outline of your motivation for studying your selected subject and of your major areas of attraction.
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests
Application Closing Date: 1st September 2023