Looking for a postgraduate degree scholarship? Search no more because Joint Japan and World Bank Graduate Scholarships are aimed at assisting people who are from developing countries that wish to go for their postgraduate degree in a development-related field.
The Japan and World bank graduate scholarship program offers scholarships to applicants in participating programs at universities in development areas, including tax policy, economic policy management, and infrastructure management.
Details about the Japan And World Bank Graduate Scholarship In 2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Japanese Government/ World Bank
- Study level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Nationality: Developing countries.
READ ALSO: University of York Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students 2023
Eligibility Criteria For The Japan And World Bank Graduate Scholarship In 2023
Application requirements for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship must be met to be considered:
- Candidates must be residents of poor nations that are World Bank members.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent must have been earned at least three years before the application cutoff for candidates.
- The Candidates should be able to present at least three years of recent expertise in development after earning a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates need to be in excellent health.
- For at least one of the Master’s Degree Programs covered by the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 Preferred or Partner, applicants must receive an unconditional admission offer to enroll in the following school year.
Scholarship Benefits For The Japan And World Bank Graduate Scholarship In 2023
The Graduate Scholarship from the Japan and World Bank gives the following advantages to the recipient in 2023:
- At the beginning of your study program and shortly after the scholarship period’s conclusion, economy-class air travel from your home country to the host institution is included.
- Scholars will also receive tuition for basic medical acquired through the university insurance and the graduate program they are on. As well as a two-way air travel allowance of US $500 for each journey.
- A monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living costs is provided during the scholarship time while on campus. (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The host nation determines the allowance’s sum.
The 2023 Online Entry Form must be completed by applicants interested in the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries by the entry deadline. (May 26, 2023, at noon Washington time)