The katholischer Akademischer Auslander-Dienst (KAAD)(in English, Catholic Academic
Exchange Service) is inviting applications from excellent candidates who are inclined to register for a master’s or Ph.D. degree study programme in Germany. This schorlaship is fully funded opportunity and highly competitive.
KAAD is the scholarship institution of the German Catholic Church for post-graduate scholars
and scientists from (developing) countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Near and Middle
East, as well as Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KAAD, Germany
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host Institution(s): Universities in Germany
Scholarship Value: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Ethnicity: International Students
Equally Apply: FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship for Masters Studies (2023)
KAAD International Scholarship 2023-24 | DETAILS
- KAAD anticipate the subsequent from the forthcoming recipients:
- Above-average performance in studies and research.
- The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home province (otherwise the scholarship is contorted into a loan),
- Religious and social responsibility (actions) and willingness to inter-religious discussion.
KAAD supports his scholars in form of scholarships and academic programs and provides
spiritual and personal assistance provided in future multiplying processes scholars will have in
their residence countries.
This is based on partnership with partner committees and associations of ex-scholars in those
countries and its intentions at setting up (scientific) networks contribute to a holistic growth,
which comprises the religious and inter-religious dimensions.
To be qualified for KAAD International Scholarship,candidates are anticipated to fulfill the
- Candidates must come from a developing or appearing country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America and are presently living there.
- Recipients must have a university degree and professional experience from your home country.
- wish to obtain a master’s degree or.D.Ph.D. at a German university or do a post-doctoral
research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university.
- Are you a Catholic Christian (or typically belong to a Christian sect? n)? Applicants from different theologies can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can ascertain their allegiance to interreligious dialogue
- Recipients must have German language aptitudes before commencing their studies (KAAD can offer a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
How-to-Apply: Applications are presented online through the online application portal. Please follow the instructions on the page to fill and submit the form as applicable.
KAAD is operating with focus- and partner nations in your province. There are so-called Partner Committees in this country that are application channels. Applications from other countries can be deemed exclusively in special cases.
Application Ending Date: Not Stipulated