Students from all around the world interested in studying Actuarial Bursaries in their selected South African colleges can apply through the Actuarial Bursaries and Funding by Sanlam Group application page.
Are you an Actuarial 100L, 200L, or 300L student? You can apply for merit-based actuarial financing. Sanlam Group will consider applicants and make offers to those who have superior academic records.
The funding for Sanlam Actuarial Bursaries and Funding is complete. As a result, it pays for tuition, lodging, a stipend for books, a stipend for travel, as well as other educational costs. It also provides a few excellent opportunities.
Undergraduate Funding and Sanlam Actuarial Bursaries Summary
South African Institutions are the scholarship’s host institutions.
Sponsor of the award: Sanlam Group
Slot for Scholarship Programmes: Several
Undergraduate degree awarded as a scholarship
Applicants for the Scholarship: All nationalities
Grant Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
Sanlam Actuarial Scholarships and Funding for Benefits for Undergraduates
• It pays for both lodging and tuition.
• It provides a budget for books and pocket money.
• It provides coaching and expert lectures.
• It provides jobs and job prospects, among other things.
Sanlam Actuarial Bursaries and Funding Requirements for Undergraduates
• You must be a full-time actuarial student or learner who plans to leave school in 2024 and pursue actuarial science.
• You must have an exceptional academic record.
• In both your academics and your career, you must be willing to learn.
• You must be willing to heed the rules governing student behaviour.
The application link below contains all the documentation needed from undergraduate and school-leaving learners who desire to apply for the Sanlam Actuarial Bursaries and Funding. Thus, it is encouraged that interested students carefully read the documents and submit them with their applications before the deadline.
Science International Scholarships at The University of Queensland in 2023-2024